In my free time, i am able to create this hybrid application.It is powered by Symbian C++ & Flash Lite. FS Launcher is mainly developed due to end-users request but it can also help PC FLASH 8 GAME DEVELOPERS to test their game without modifying the source because many of the already created PC flash 8 games are working fine on 5th Edition Phones without modifying the source. The description of the application is as under :
FS Launcher is an end-user as well as developer freeware solution to play/test PC mouse based flash games in full screen with a close button without modifying the source of the game. It can launch the swf files in two resolution i.e streched & normal. It is developed using Symbian C++ & Flash Lite.
- Symbian 5th Edition phones only (FL 3.0)
How to get started with FS Launcher:
- Install the provided fslauncher sis file .
- Save your swf files to C:\data\others or e:\others (default direcotories for saving swf files)
- Open FS Launcher , browse saved swf files and play them.
- supports potrait and landscape mode.
- provide 2 resolutions for launching swf files i.e streched & normal.
- Symbian C++ and Flash Lite powered.
- Can browse only C:\data\others\ + subdirectories and E:\others\ + subdirectories.
- Easy to install and play with.
- Can launch many of Flash 8 PC games successfully.
To download this application, read my blog post .