Discussion Board

Unhappy 3rd party Java Application Cannot connect to internet (Nokia 2700 Classic)

3rd party application like gmail, orkut or 160by2 which are java ME application cannot connect to internet in my Nokia 2700 classic, when connecting it only prompts "Application wants use Network. Allow?" like this, I press the allow button still it cannot connect to the internet, my Operamini and all other nokia apps are working correctly.. Please Help..

Super Contributor

Re: 3rd party Java Application Cannot connect to internet (Nokia 2700 Classic)

You should contact the supplier of the software for help using their product. For help using your Nokia product, try Nokia support.

Graham.

Thumbs up Re: 3rd party Java Application Cannot connect to internet (Nokia 2700 Classic)

Quote Originally Posted by sandeep.extreme View Post
    3rd party application like gmail, orkut or 160by2 which are java ME application cannot connect to internet in my Nokia 2700 classic, when connecting it only prompts "Application wants use Network. Allow?" like this, I press the allow button still it cannot connect to the internet, my Operamini and all other nokia apps are working correctly.. Please Help..
    I think u r using TATA DOCOMO for internet browsing. You should use Airtel. I have both (DOCOMO and Airtel) TATA docomo does not support third party software (accourding to docomo custmer care). I also have same problem with TATA DOCOMO but i can run third party software with Airtel on same phone and same time.

Re: 3rd party Java Application Cannot connect to internet (Nokia 2700 Classic)

i alsO cannot Use net appications....!!
    Last edited by siddhufeels; 2010-11-25 at 12:37.