Discussion Board

Backup&sync 6310i/6210

My company wants to have a backup-solution and wants to syncronise telephonebook & calender from Lotus Notes.
    We do not wish to use Nokia PCSuite, because then we have to come to the office to syncronise. We wish to solve this via internett/intranett. Are there other methods to make this possible for our 4000 users who have offices in 24 countries worldwide?

Nokia Developer Expert
    Hello!

SyncML enabled products can be found from http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,5184,2561,00.html

Nokia 6310 and Nokia 6210 needs to be syncronized wit local PC.

Teemu / Forum Nokia

partial solution

We work with syc of contact details etc and about to launch sucha service however will not cover all devices with an auto backup. however we may be able to point you in the right direction but depends on your needs. if it is the contacts,names addresses etc - this can be put in a single location on the internet and then company employees can dial up to that number and access the contral contacts point. if this is of interest let me know and we can provide you with further details edward@mobile-metrix.com.

If you are going to use SyncMl for your needs... try to check this site www.mightyphone.com

Good Luck.