hi,
I am doing my MCA in Anna University in Chennai. My final year project is Speech enabled GPS navigator for Mobiles phones running Symbian OS. I was completely new to mobile programming till i came to this forum a month ago. Thanks to all the valuable materials and examples here which has made me familiar to mobile programming. From the help of forum members, i have done the basic part of my project.

Till now ,

I got the current latitude and longitude of my mobile using both symbian c++ and j2me
I was able to download google maps of my current location and displaying it my mobile [static google maps]
I am using Nokia E71 for project. The developer platform is S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 1

What I need now.

I need your help in the following ,

1. I am able to download and display current area google maps using both c++ and java me : Which is better for creating navigation

2. I have searched a lot regarding navigation, But i am finding no clue about it.

So please help me in creating navigation [any reference, tutorial, examples, tutorials, etc will be highly helpful]

3. Which maps to use google or yahoo maps?

Please help me in this regard.