i have a problem with a Qt application which uses phonon library. i built the app on a linux ubuntu with Qt 4.5.0 and the app works fine and the sound plays successfully.
but when i take my app to a device having Qt4.5.3 the app work but the sound does not
and i get the following warning
Code:
WARNING: Phonon needs QCoreApplication::applicationName to be set to export audio output names through the DBUS interface 
      WARNING: bool Phonon::FactoryPrivate::createBackend() phonon backend plugin could not be loaded 
      WARNING: bool Phonon::FactoryPrivate::createBackend() phonon backend plugin could not be loaded 
      WARNING: Phonon::createPath: Cannot connect  Phonon::MediaObject ( no objectName ) to  Phonon::AudioOutput ( no objectName ). 
and i deployed my app on N900 device but also the sound does not work.
what is the problem?
thanks alot.