Discussion Board

Unhappy Nokia 6300 flashing problem.

Hi, everybody I have a nokia 6300 that caught some problem few days ago, the problem was that it used to get hanged when i inserted my GSM sim card and would work ok wihout it, there was no other way i could do but to flash, i even restored to factory settings and formated my mem card but not of use. I flashed it using phoenix service software but something went wrong and now my phone is dead and when i dead flash it, it don't complete it says waiting for reponse 25... and then waiting for response 24... and 23... and so on upto 1 and then gives an error that connection failed. I also used J.A.F but i don't know what maybe i don't know the correct method of using it. Any help would be really appreciated. Thaks in advance!!

Super Contributor

Thumbs up Re: Nokia 6300 flashing problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hipnotizur View Post
    Hi, everybody I have a nokia 6300 that caught some problem few days ago, the problem was that it used to get hanged when i inserted my GSM sim card and would work ok wihout it, there was no other way i could do but to flash, i even restored to factory settings and formated my mem card but not of use. I flashed it using phoenix service software but something went wrong and now my phone is dead and when i dead flash it, it don't complete it says waiting for reponse 25... and then waiting for response 24... and 23... and so on upto 1 and then gives an error that connection failed. I also used J.A.F but i don't know what maybe i don't know the correct method of using it. Any help would be really appreciated. Thaks in advance!!

This is not the right place to discuss the problem related to ur hardware and firmwares..
    thanks,
    jitu_goldie..

KEEP TRYING..