Hello everyone, for a while i`ve been trying to unlock 6212 classic with NFC unlock midlet 1.0. I will list things i`ve done:
- have internet access from mobile phone (can browse websites and etc.)
- prefered access point selected
- default configuration settings selected
- activated default in all applications
- tried installing midlet in a micro sd card and in internal phone`s memory
- reseted all phone to default settings
But still i get the same error everytime, probably the phone doesn`t even try to connect to server, because error pops out immediately. Here`s how it looks:
Unlock process incompleted!
The process of unlocking the Secure Element was not completed. Source: Could not read phone info
Application will now exit.
I can provide more information if needed. Does anybody have any thoughts ?
Recently I reinstalled phone`s firmware with Nokia PC suite, everything went fine, but the problem with unlock midlet is still present. Any ideas?