Hi everyone, I have this problem with my midlet. At a certain point I need to download a PNG from a webserver, using an http connection. The code is ok, it works fine on the emulators (Sun standards and Nokia specifics), then when I move to the actual devices it comes the problem.
Using series 60 phones with the settings for the internet connection ( my provider is Sonera and I use "internet" for the access point and "0.0.0.0" for the gateway) everything works fine. Using the same settings on the series 40 phones ( I tried with a 7210 and with a 6100 ), after a while I receive this message from the phone "Connection lost, try again".
I updated the firmaware on the 7210 to the last one, on the 6100 the version is 3.12 dated 14/02/2003.
As I've already told, on the 7210 emulator on my computer ( so using a standard network connection) everything works fine.