Discussion Board

Unhappy Nokia N97 web browser doesn't show options

Hi everybody,

I've a small but rather annoying problem. I've just received a Nokia N97 as a gift. Yesterday I upgraded the firmware to the last version (20.0.019). I noticed that the web browser, that by the way works properly in all other aspects, when the phone is in portrait mode shows the double arrow in the lower right corner but is dead, by tapping on it nothing happens, no options buttons come up. To do so, I had to rotate the phone in landscape mode, click on the double arrow in the lower right corner and access to the options. I also performed an hard reset of the phone but it didn't work while I haven't tested the web browser before upgrading to the new firmware, so I don't know if with the old firmware it worked or not.

Is there anything I could do to fix it?

Thank you

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Nokia N97 web browser doesn't show options

Welcome to the Forum Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. Right now I'm busy with my project and then I'm planning to go to Canada . That's why these days I'm too busy with my documents and can not afford to search for these same things. Keep sharing…
    Andrew

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew321 View Post
    Thank you for sharing this valuable information. Right now I'm busy with my project and then I'm planning to go to Canada . That's why these days I'm too busy with my documents and can not afford to search for these same things. Keep sharing…
    You are not making any sense what so ever, same goes with your other post: http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...d.php?t=188539

I AM HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY N97 FIRST TING I CANT USE THE FACEBOOK CHAT, I CANT GO IN A CHAT ROOM IN THE INTERNET, WHEN I GO ON TAGGED ITS NOT PLAYING THE MUSIC ON THE PERSONS PROFILE WHEN I CLICK ON IT AND THE ADOBE PDF I BAUGHT ONE AND ITS NOT WORKING CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLZ?? WHATS THE SENS TELLING ME ABOUT FACE BOOK ONLY IF I CAN BROWS WHY CANT I CHAT LIKE WHEN I AM ON MY LOPTOP??