Discussion Board

Nokia 7650, PC Suite & Windows XP

Help! I have a Nokia 7650 with the latest version of the PC Suite software installed on my PC (Windows XP). I can't seem to get the PC Suite software to connect to the phone (via infrared). I know that the infrared port is working - once PC Suite has failed, Windows XP opens up a window for the phone and shows it's connected. The problem seems to be with the m-router program - it keep getting a 'fatal error'..... is there an upgraded version of this m-router software that works with XP? Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone help?!?!?!

I have the exact same problem. Except that I can connect 2 times, then this message comes up "Fatal Error Access violation". And I need to reboot to get this mRouter started again.

Using a Nokia 6600 with Windows XP, connection via infrared.

Always at the third attempt. The first two times works well and stable. Before this phone with the nokia T68i I needed to reboot my laptop only once a week, now it's a couple of times a day. The phone is great, but this connection program makes me want to return the whole package.