Discussion Board

Question message from SAP team Ovi Store... / PublishToOvi.support mails

Yo,

how do I know that PublishToOVI.support@nokia.com received a mail? So far they have been very very unresponsive. About one out of four or five mails gets answered.

Right now I am asking because a few days ago I received a mail subjected 'message from SAP team Ovi Store', forwarded by PublishToOVI.support@nokia.com, containing questions about my company's name, the bank account holder's name etc., telling me until I clarify their concerns payment to me will be blocked.

Their concerns, btw, were that my company name does not match the bank account holder's name in their records, because at one point in time I changed the company's name to a more correct version. Not that it matters: the bank knows the valid receiver names.

So I answered them back telling them I confirmed all publisher, contact and payee information found in my publisher's CP to be correct.

So far I did not receive any answer. I do not know if they are still waiting for any additional information, and I fear that they keep blocking payments. The CP does not indicate anything, it does not include information about payments, or in fact any other publisher relevant question I ever had. It would be great to have kind of a ticketing system, but Nokia does provide: nothing.

Anyone else waiting for answers? Anyone else who received a forwarded 'message from SAP team'?

Curious,
    kaedinger

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: message from SAP team Ovi Store... / PublishToOvi.support mails

Hi

The issue here is that the information that was originally entered when a publisher registered is different from the information that the they provided for payee details. The SAP team has tried to send payment and this was blocked because of incomplete/not tallying information. Thus, the SAP sent out the email to clarify this. If you received and email, then the publisher is part of this group.

Once you have clarified your information, the SAP can now send out the payments.

Thank you

Angry Re: message from SAP team Ovi Store... / PublishToOvi.support mails

I was waiting until February now to see if I would receive any payments. I didn't. Never have so far, being well over any thresholds since long ago. I confirmed to PublishToOVI.support@nokia.com that all information entered in the CP is correct.

So: what can I do?

(The problem here is that you never know that support reads the mails - they never confirm anything.)

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: message from SAP team Ovi Store... / PublishToOvi.support mails

Dear publisher,
    Please send your company name and user name to me using private message and I'll follow it up for you.
    Regards,
    oviJude
    OVI publisher support