Discussion Board

Question please please please help me

hi
    i have application with the name ((blue ftp)) and it was working very good with its own certificate .
    i updated my phone to 7.21 and now the application doesnt work with certificate and when i want to open it it says (certificate not on the phone or sim) and i cant open it
    what is problem?
    what should i do?
    thanks

Super Contributor

Re: please please please help me

As I mentioned in your other thread, this is not the appropriate place to get help. You need to contact the software developer.

You can try the advice given to you by Prakash, and install only the JAR, without the JAD. However, this may increase the number of security prompts you see.

I'm sorry, but there is no other help you can receive here. We cannot fix the application for you, nor can we change the way your phone works. You need a different JAD/JAR pair from the application's developer. Alternatively, find a different application to meet your needs.

Graham.

Re: please please please help me

Quote Originally Posted by grahamhughes View Post
    As I mentioned in your other thread, this is not the appropriate place to get help. You need to contact the software developer.

You can try the advice given to you by Prakash, and install only the JAR, without the JAD. However, this may increase the number of security prompts you see.

I'm sorry, but there is no other help you can receive here. We cannot fix the application for you, nor can we change the way your phone works. You need a different JAD/JAR pair from the application's developer. Alternatively, find a different application to meet your needs.

Graham.
    excuse me if i wrote in the wrong place would you pleas tell me where should i explain my problem?
    i think my problem is that i dont have certificate in my phone would you please tell me where can i fine certificate to install on my phone as a ((user certificates))?
    thanks