1. I have made a Custom FEP based application for series 60 5th edition SDK v1.0 using carbide IDE (ver 2.0)
2. In the emulator i open my interface (setup) application and activate my FEP. I now close setup program and open the "Contacts application".
3. I select option "New Contact", the New Contact screen opens. Here without adding anything i click on "options" and select "exit" . The Emulator crashes giving error "KERN EXEC 3" error.
4. Also one more problem i have seen in the Contacts application, irrespective of the FEP, is that if i open the contacts and select option "Create Message" the emulator does not open Message screen at all.
5. The good thing is i installed My FEP on Nokia 5800 device but did not get the above 2 errors (pt. 3 and 4.) on device. But still i want to know as of why on Emulator did i get these errors.
6. My Emulator Software is
Software version date
7. My Nokia 5800 Sofware is updated
Please help me on this issue