Discussion Board

Help please! want to controll multiple mobiles through cable.

Hi Omegos.
    I have developed a server application whose resposibility is to check out for the incomming SMS messages to the mobile.
    Mobile is connected to the pc via Dlr3p cable.
    Model of the mobile is 6210 Nokia.
    My application is working well for one mobile which is connected to the PC.
    Now i want to enhace my server application for multiple mobiles connectred to the same PC.
    for information i have used Nokia sdk 2.1 for developers and i have made ma application in the Visual Basic.NET.
    1) NOW I HAVE A QUESTION THAT DOES THE SDK HAS THE CAPABILITY OF PROGRAMMING FOR MULTIPLE MOBIEL CONNECTED TO THE SAME PC. (Nokia sdk 2.1)
    2)IF NOKIA SDK 3.0 HAS THIS CAPABILITIES THEN PLEASE INFORM ME.
    3) IF THESE SOFTWARES DOES NOT PROVIDE THIS TYPE OF INTERFASE THEN WHAT IS THE OTHER OPTION AND IF THESE SOFTWARES PROVIDE SUCH INTERFACE THEN WHAT KIND OF PROGRAMMING WE NEED TO IMPLEMENT.
    4) IF THESE POSSIBILITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE THEN HOW TO CONTECT TO THE DEVELOPERS OF THESE SDK's.

i'll be very gratefull.

Super Contributor
    Hi,

Nokia PC Connectivity SDK does not limit the number of the phones used, however the phone specific drivers included at the SDK support only one connection at the time.
    At the moment I do not know any application that is capable of using more than one phone.

Best regards,

Barna
    Forum Nokia