Discussion Board

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Can't receive VoIP calls with E72

Quote Originally Posted by irakli.chikhladze View Post
    i must admit that e52 and e51 are both expiriencing same problems as far as recieving calls is concerned. you are getting calls but you can not hear voice from the other end while caller can hearing your voice perfectly well. any idea how to correct?
    This has nothing to do with problems regarding E72 (respectively E52 and other VoIP 3.x phones) - inability to receive VoIP calls. E51 is working fine - if you can not hear voice - the problem is completely different - it is related to NAT, STUN settings and should be discussed in another thread. Believe me - there is definitely no problem with E51 and VoIP calls.

hello. i have 6710 navigator and same problem
    here is my topic http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...-6710&p=756949

Also have the same problem - I get an incoming call into the nokia E72, but cannot hear the other side, dispite going right through the advanced settings - and yes I put 'nokia.stun' into the protocol settings to no avail.

I have set the E72 into the DMZ of my router so there can be no NAT issues or firewall issues.

Might try and downgrade the Voip to 2.x. Seems nokia don't seem to care about this common problem, which must have a easy fix because the E71 works fine!

trampjuice, this thread is about the contact header field. In this thread, no call is received at all. Because your call is established on signalling level, you are facing another issue. If your Nokia is your exposed host, do you need STUN at all? Try to use 0.0.0.0 as server address in the Firewall/NAT section, then. Do you have access to some sort of traffic-logs?

Hello all.My problem is the same: i may do a outgoing calls from my E52 that register as a client of nec sv8100 by sip, but i can't receive incoming calls from another client of the same station. pbx can not find my nokia by URI that generate my sip application. i right understand that when i downgrade sip modules and application in my e52 i resolve this problem.

sorry for my english))))

best regards.

i have a local SIP regestere and i used to register E72 using internet tel but now ith advanced voip setting i am able to make calls, but i am not able to receive calls could any one please help me?

Quote Originally Posted by ZiroCode View Post
    We also have a similar problem with pbxes.org and incoming calls. We can make outbound calls, but incoming calls can't get through. On N97 mini using the latest voip setting app for 5th edition. I found another thread where other people reported the same problem with other pbx systems
    i also have a PBX in my house but i have the same problem with E72 i have the same version of advanced voip setting 3-X

Could any one tel me about any other Voip Clint to use?

also i need to buy 10 phones that can send and receive calls over Local SIP Regestere, so could any one help me to chose the best phone for my clint?

your cooperation is highly approciated.
    Mahmoud
    Last edited by slayre; 2011-01-30 at 09:35. Reason: Mistake