Discussion Board

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: January payment

January payment

Has anybody received payments in January 2010 (for December 09 sales + earlier operator payments)?

I haven't and thus it's a breach of agreement from Nokia. Agreement says that payments will be made once a month. The payment I'm expecting is over 100 euros.

Ovi Store support doesn't answer.

Re: January payment

I have the same problem, I received a payment at the end of December for November and I was expecting a similar payment at the end of January for December, but nothing arrived.

I raised this with OVI and after an exchange of emails they agreed to look into it for me. I’m still waiting for the result.

Red face Re: January payment

Ha! 100 EUR!

I'm way over ten times that much and have NEVER received any payment so far. My data (account, bank account holder, etc.) has ALWAYS been correct.

Just yesterday I received an answer from PublishToOVI.Support@nokia.com to a mail I wrote A MONTH AGO, telling me 'Sorry for the wait and the finance has sorted out the payment', and that 3 payments will be sent out TODAY, along with a detailed remittance email. So far I am still waiting for that remittance mail.

Meanwhile one of my apps has been highlighted 'app of the day', Nokia's Asset and Marketing Approvals Manager asks for hi res logo data and publishing guidelines, so obviously they want me to continue my work and even ask for additional stuff. Days and days of work without ever getting paid.

I only believe I am finally getting any money as soon as I see it on my bank account.

Same here. I got payments according to schedule so far, except in January.

Unhappy Re: January payment

You're better off than me then; I never got any money, ever.

And just as I expected: I did NOT receive any remittance mail about any payments yet. Promised two days ago. Nothing yet.

How much longer?

Follow up: Today I received one (out of the promised three) payments. No remittance mail though.

Veerrry sssloooowwlyyyy. Guess we'll finally catch up to reality around the next decade or so.

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

It has come to my attention that some payments have been returned because the banking information is incorrect. If you are not getting payments you should review that area and make sure it is correct as well as contact publishtoovi_support@nokia.com

Ron

To answer Nokia Ron,

That’s not true in my case. At the end of December I received first an email then a payment. At the end of January I received neither email nor payment.

Neither my email address or bank account details have changed

...And also not true in my case, because I just received my first payment EVER (see below) without EVER changing any information in the CP - the information has been correct from the start (September 2009).

So this argument is not valid anymore. And it also does not explain that I am getting only one of three promised payments, and why I am NOT getting a mail with remittance details.

Something is just going plain wrong with this service.

Super Contributor

I also received neither email not payment.

But as I can check my account but once a month, well
    The lines above are the best I have to offer.If anyone of you is of more advanced knowledge, I ask for your patience and understanding! - unknown arab poet
    http://www.tamoggemon.com - Symbian blog - Windows Phone blog
    My other blogs:
    webOS blog iPhone blog BlackBerry blog Samsung bada blog Android blog

If anyone believes they were to get a payment and did not please contact PublishToOviSupport@nokia.com and cc me. Put your account and Jan Payment in the title and be sure to include your publisher name, the content item name and the issue in the message so it can be looked up quickly. (a lot of people don't read the subject title of the e-mal)

Ron

'believes they were to get a payment...'

Yes, I do believe that after being an OVI store developer since September 2009 with estimated revenues in four-figure ranges that I am to get a payment... any time now.

I am already exchanging mails with oviJude. I do not want to start another mail conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokia Ron View Post
    If anyone believes they were to get a payment and did not please contact PublishToOviSupport@nokia.com and cc me. Put your account and Jan Payment in the title and be sure to include your publisher name, the content item name and the issue in the message so it can be looked up quickly. (a lot of people don't read the subject title of the e-mal)

Ron
    And what happens if we do not write you? Do we loose the payment? (I mean will the payment be reported to next month or...?)

What happens with SMS billing (operator payments), when can we expect to receive them?

Lau
    Last edited by intellsys; 2010-02-16 at 13:17.

PublishToOviSupport@nokia.com is the one to write to. If you cc me there is nothing I can directly do. But I can report the severity of the problem.

Ron

Ron, you have miss understood me. We have not received any payment in January, but we received two payments in December. I do not know if the second payment in December was for SMS billing... I assumed that.

The bottom line is the payment process is beyond our understanding, but I do not want to bother PublishToOviSupport@nokia.com unnecessarily. So what happens if we should have been payed in January, but I do not write you or PublishToOviSupport? When is the account rebalanced? is it December 2010 or next month (February)?

Lau