Discussion Board

N97 Mini VOIP failure after 11.0.045 upgrade

Just upgraded my N97 mini to version 11.0.045 and the built-in VOIP got buggy. VOIP call only working for the first call after a phone restart ! The registration is successful, but no audio and connectivity.

I'm connecting through Wifi. I freshly downloaded and reinstalled the SIP Voip settings software. No luck.

I also notice some strange behaviors.. When I logoff from VOIP service, the Wifi is not turning off (no other service using the connection). And in the advanced settings I see the profile is "Registered", which was not so before upgrade. Now, to release the registration, I had to do a restart.

Please help and fix.

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: N97 Mini VOIP failure after 11.0.045 upgrade

This forum is for developer support. for end user questions go to http://www.nokia.com/discussions.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by firdousamir View Post
    Just upgraded my N97 mini to version 11.0.045 and the built-in VOIP got buggy. VOIP call only working for the first call after a phone restart ! The registration is successful, but no audio and connectivity.

I'm connecting through Wifi. I freshly downloaded and reinstalled the SIP Voip settings software. No luck.

I also notice some strange behaviors.. When I logoff from VOIP service, the Wifi is not turning off (no other service using the connection). And in the advanced settings I see the profile is "Registered", which was not so before upgrade. Now, to release the registration, I had to do a restart.

Please help and fix.

Re: N97 Mini VOIP failure after 11.0.045 upgrade

Thanks. Will re-submit.