Discussion Board

Re: ActivePerl 5.6.1 build 638 not available any more?

Hi again Kiran. Quick question related to S60 5th edition sdk emulator. How to show the key code of a pressed key when using the emulator? I made a short javascript which just use alert function to show the values of pressed keys (which works just fine in Firefox etc.) but for some reason doesn't work in emulator (or alert returns always 0 whichever key I press). I tried to find out answer for this from the forum's discussion boards but couldn't find one... Another question: Is there somewhere information about tabbed navigation functionality in emulator and in S60 browsers? My problem is to make a hidden element on web page visible before it's focused when I'm navigating using tabbed navigation. This is maybe not the right place for these questions but... Br, Markku R

Nokia Developer Champion

Hmm. Are you talking about WebRunTime development? If yes, then I have little knowledge in that area. You can ask this question in the dedicated section here: http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...play.php?f=160 so that it will be noticed by interested people over there and someone would come up with solution.
    Nokia Developer Wiki Moderation team

Yes, I'm talking about WebRunTime development. I'm also interested in mobile web development in general for S60 handsets. I'm developing a service which now works just fine e.g. with Firefox and trying to get it work on S60 emulator (and finally as a widget in S60 handset). I'll put the question to the section you mentioned. Anyway, if you have knowledge in the area, I'm more than happy to discuss further on. At the same time I'm testing those things in practise with the emulator, but it seems to be quite challenging now and then.... Br, Markku R