Discussion Board

Nokia Converter 2.0

Hi,
    i want to install the nokia converter 2.0.
    i download the software but the serial no. for my nokia 6300 isnt correct ?
    its not matching with my username her..so i dont know why it can be so difficult to install and the series no are wrong ?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Nokia Converter 2.0

What is the serial number of your phone got to do with the registration key (or serial number) you are supposed to provide in order to activate that software?

Go to http://www.forum.nokia.com/Tools_Doc.../Archive.xhtml and look at the bottom of the page for a link called "Request serial number" then use that tool to obtain the serial number you need.

Please note that the tool is old, likely not compatible with your phone and I suspect also very likely not exactly what you need.
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Hi Lucian,
    first thank you for your help.
    the serial no of my nokia 6300 phone is: 357999036181511

i only want to install the converter software to see vids on my phone, its to difficult for me ..i dont know..my email adress: jcm@jcmsb.de

thank u much

br jürgen

Quote Originally Posted by ltomuta View Post
    What is the serial number of your phone got to do with the registration key (or serial number) you are supposed to provide in order to activate that software?

Go to http://www.forum.nokia.com/Tools_Doc.../Archive.xhtml and look at the bottom of the page for a link called "Request serial number" then use that tool to obtain the serial number you need.

Please note that the tool is old, likely not compatible with your phone and I suspect also very likely not exactly what you need.

ok lucian..i think i got it..it was the wrong serial number..no its ok and i have it install...thanks for your support and sorry for that trouble..br jc

Quote Originally Posted by jcmnokia View Post
    Hi Lucian,
    first thank you for your help.
    the serial no of my nokia 6300 phone is: 357999036181511

i only want to install the converter software to see vids on my phone, its to difficult for me ..i dont know..my email adress: jcm@jcmsb.de

thank u much

br jürgen