Discussion Board

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Mobile ads not possible for apps in OVI Store?!

Well, if im reading that correct, it says that if your ads are from inner-active, then if it fails, then i need to contact the ad company. But if i dont even have an ad from inner active and i need to contact them to get a account from them... thats why i needa contact Noam

Go to http://inner-active.com/ and select "Get started now" from the upper right corner...

or if you have a question:
    info@inner-active.com

They will contact you after you sign in. (in my case within couple of hours)

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by John.Tan View Post
    Well, if im reading that correct, it says that if your ads are from inner-active, then if it fails, then i need to contact the ad company. But if i dont even have an ad from inner active and i need to contact them to get a account from them... thats why i needa contact Noam
    Forgive me if my post had been unclear. On the contrary, if your ads are from Inner-Active, you may contact the Nokia Publish Support to request us to contact the ad company on your behalf. For all other ad companies, you will need to contact them to filter out any violating advertisements.

Andrew

Re: Mobile ads not possible for apps in OVI Store

Hello All., i am a developer, i have just go through paypal website., it contains three types of registeration account ( Presonal, Premier, and Business) , which one is suitable for advertisement??

aab, I use personal...

Hi guys,
    Just encountered this thread and saw that the email address for inneractive was outdated. I do marketing at inneractive and I would love to answer any and all of your questions about in-app advertising. Just to put things in perspective, we work with 8/10 top free Ovi apps including some of the biggest names. Our developers are making as much as $50k a month on advertising. We also have VERY strict guidelines on what kind of ads we serve and where. Please feel free to shoot over any question or comment you have to developers@inner-active.com and I will personally ensure you get a prompt response. I look forward to working with you on generating revenue from your Ovi apps.