×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Slovakia/Bratislava
    Posts
    67

    Response unknown when downloading own midlet

    Greetings...

    I made midlet (jar+jad file) which was running well in emulator so I wanted to test it running on my 3510i. I made simple wml page with links for downloading
    e.g.
    <card id="card" title="Downloads">
    <p><a href="MyMIDlet.jad">MyMIDlet</a></p>
    </card>
    [i tested other modifications e.g.]
    <p><anchor>MyMIDlet<go href="MyMIDlet.jad"/></anchor></p>

    what i got was only "response unknown" when I was opening the MyMIDlet link, the same result also by testing third party midlets this way...
    but when I tested directly downloads to my mobile from other pages[e.g. wap.spruce.jp] the same midlet was downloaded with no problems...

    what i'm doing wrong?...

    many thanks for help

  2. #2
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    334
    Hello!

    Please verify that you have correct MIME types (for jad and jar) configured to your server.

    Kind regards,

    sami / Forum Nokia Developer Support

  3. #3
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Slovakia/Bratislava
    Posts
    67
    Thank you very much, I found the explanation in older entries, but i got the idea to search after I send this question ;o)

    have a nice day and thanks one more time...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×