Question Refund money

Hello,

if buyer not satisfied with software or software don't work on
    phone, how I refund money to buyer?

Or Nokia itself return money to buyer?

Petr

Super Contributor

Re: Refund money

Since the actual seller (merchant on record) is Nokia, the buyer/consumer should contact (call) Nokia Customer Care: www.nokia.com/support

Since for the buyer you were the point of contact you should return the money for any service that did not work and should charge it back to the original manufacturer Nokia. They would not want to jeopardize their image just because of some software that didn’t work. You need to call Nokia customer service.
    http://www.paydayselect.co.uk/

It is only the responsibility of company, not yours to refund the money to buyer.
    http://www.kwikpayday.co.uk/

Super Contributor

Hi,
    IMHO Nokia does it.

Send an email to publish - that worked for me the last time when I had a stubborn customer.

P.S. They just refund the softwarer - never the phone!!!!
    The lines above are the best I have to offer.If anyone of you is of more advanced knowledge, I ask for your patience and understanding! - unknown arab poet
    http://www.tamoggemon.com - Symbian blog - Windows Phone blog
    My other blogs:
    webOS blog iPhone blog BlackBerry blog Samsung bada blog Android blog

Regular Contributor

What do you mean refund the software and not the phone?

Like the OP, I also think being able to issue refunds without involving Nokia is the way to go.

Super Contributor

Since the publisher is not participating in the commercial transaction for Ovi Store content, but it is done by Nokia via its payment providers - banks and operators or operator billing aggregators.

The publisher never really gets payment details (who paid and how much, and through which channel), nor does the publisher have any relationship with the payment providers. The payment providers have also no knowledge of who the content publisher really is, just as the publisher doesn't have any info of the customer/user that bought their stuff.

In other words, for Ovi Store purchases, only Nokia can do the refunding (note also that with some network operators - paying via the phone bill - refunding is not even possible, and in those cases Nokia has to do the refunding in some other way, if they do it at all).

Regular Contributor

Thanks. I'm not suggesting talking directly with the downstream payment handlers. A way to trigger a refund from within Ovi could prove useful in some circumstances. When needed, it's more customer friendly, instead of sending customers to talk separately with Ovi.