×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: phonon problem

  1. #1
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    83

    phonon problem

    Hi, I'm trying to play mp3 with this phonon app:
    Code:
    #include <phonon/audiooutput.h>
    #include <phonon/mediaobject.h>
    #include <QCoreApplication>
    
    int main ( int argc, char *argv[] )
     {
        QCoreApplication::setApplicationName("PhononTest");
        Phonon::MediaObject *music =
        Phonon::createPlayer(Phonon::MusicCategory,
             Phonon::MediaSource("1.mp3"));
        music->play();
    }
    and I add "QT += phonon" in the .pro file.

    But when I run the app, I get
    Code:
    WARNING: Phonon needs QCoreApplication::applicationName to be set to export audio output names through the DBUS interface 
    OIL: ERROR liboiltest.c 405: oil_test_check_impl(): function mas10_u8_mmx_2 in class mas10_u8_l15 failed check (6887 > 0) || (outside=0)
    I cant figure out what's the problem? ANY HELP?

  2. #2
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,326

    Re: phonon problem

    You forgot to use QCoreApplication:
    Code:
    #include <phonon/audiooutput.h>
    #include <phonon/mediaobject.h>
    #include <QCoreApplication>
    
    int main (int argc, char *argv[])
    {
        QCoreApplication app(argc, argv);
        app.setApplicationName("PhononTest");
    
        Phonon::MediaObject *music = createPlayer(Phonon::MusicCategory,
                                                  Phonon::MediaSource("1.mp3"));
        music->play();
    
        return app.exec();
    }

  3. #3
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    83

    Re: phonon problem

    Thx, get the first problem solved.

    But still I have the second one
    Code:
    OIL: ERROR liboiltest.c 405: oil_test_check_impl(): function mas10_u8_mmx_2 in class mas10_u8_l15 failed check (9342 > 0) || (outside=0)

  4. #4
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,326

    Re: phonon problem

    Quote Originally Posted by pta0007 View Post
    Thx, get the first problem solved.

    But still I have the second one
    Code:
    OIL: ERROR liboiltest.c 405: oil_test_check_impl(): function mas10_u8_mmx_2 in class mas10_u8_l15 failed check (9342 > 0) || (outside=0)
    I don't have such a message. What is the version of SW build you are using?
    Code:
    env | grep OSSO_VERSION

  5. #5
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    83

    Re: phonon problem

    Very interesting. I find the app can works on the device. It can play the mp3 on the device.

    But still wonder what the problem it might be when running it in the SDK.

    Nothing happened when I typed " env | grep OSSO_VERSION" in the scrathbox

  6. #6
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,326

    Re: phonon problem

    As far as I can see from backtrace, gstreamer is doing something with liboil:
    Code:
    #0  0x0186fb26 in oil_test_check_impl () from /usr/lib/liboil-0.3.so.0
    #1  0x0186c795 in oil_class_optimize () from /usr/lib/liboil-0.3.so.0
    #2  0x0186ca61 in oil_optimize_all () from /usr/lib/liboil-0.3.so.0
    #3  0x0186cc46 in oil_init () from /usr/lib/liboil-0.3.so.0
    #4  0x00b355f8 in plugin_init (plugin=0x80a9668) at gstvolume.c:839
    #5  0x055517fb in gst_plugin_register_func (plugin=0x80a9668, desc=0xb37c80, user_data=0x0) at gstplugin.c:420
    #6  0x05551f6b in gst_plugin_load_file (filename=0x80c16f8 "/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstvolume.so", error=0xbfffef88) at gstplugin.c:641
    #7  0x05552287 in gst_plugin_load_by_name (name=0x80c16c0 "volume") at gstplugin.c:1104
    #8  0x05552ed6 in gst_plugin_feature_load (feature=0x80bb6c0) at gstpluginfeature.c:110
    #9  0x0553c579 in gst_element_factory_create (factory=0x1, name=0x0) at gstelementfactory.c:389
    #10 0x0553d46b in gst_element_factory_make (factoryname=0xb26abf "volume", name=0x0) at gstelementfactory.c:478
    #11 0x00b057cd in Phonon::Gstreamer::AudioOutput::AudioOutput(Phonon::Gstreamer::Backend*, QObject*) ()
       from /targets/i386-F-51-1/usr/lib/qt4/plugins/phonon_backend/libphonon_gstreamer.so
    #12 0x00b0b85c in Phonon::Gstreamer::Backend::createObject(Phonon::BackendInterface::Class, QObject*, QList<QVariant> const&) ()
       from /targets/i386-F-51-1/usr/lib/qt4/plugins/phonon_backend/libphonon_gstreamer.so
    #13 0x00273eec in Phonon::Factory::createAudioOutput(QObject*) () from /usr/lib/libphonon.so.4
    #14 0x0026b1e3 in Phonon::AudioOutputPrivate::createBackendObject() () from /usr/lib/libphonon.so.4
    #15 0x002696e5 in Phonon::AudioOutputPrivate::init(Phonon::Category) () from /usr/lib/libphonon.so.4
    #16 0x0026a8fd in Phonon::AudioOutput::AudioOutput(Phonon::Category, QObject*) () from /usr/lib/libphonon.so.4
    #17 0x00260ef4 in Phonon::createPlayer(Phonon::Category, Phonon::MediaSource const&) () from /usr/lib/libphonon.so.4
    #18 0x08048958 in main ()

Similar Threads

  1. STLPort namespace issue
    By yickhong in forum Open C/C++
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2009-04-09, 08:54
  2. SyncML link problem
    By samuel_ in forum Symbian C++
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2009-03-27, 08:02
  3. Problem with eglSwapBuffers and heap corruption
    By greatape in forum Symbian Media (Closed)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2007-05-24, 03:35
  4. netcards - Problem with opening adapter
    By kernj in forum Symbian Tools & SDKs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2007-01-10, 08:56
  5. Problem: S60 SDK for CW in PC with .NET
    By anttij in forum Carbide.c++ IDE and plug-ins (Closed)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2005-02-28, 11:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •