Hi I'm developing websites and also try to add as much mobile content as possible (& needed).
When I added an RSS Feed for some reason my E71 (v400.21.013, RM-346, E71-1 (04)) wont open it. The RSS file (php generated) sends the exact same headers as other feeds that work properly. I even changed my whitespaces and all tags to look just like a feed that's working fine on my fon.
i checked the feed with feed-validators and everything was fine (i even added an error, cause the the other feed that worked had that, too). Every other feed-reader on my PC AND on my E71 (tried "Handy RSS") shows the feed correctly.
here's the link to the feed: http://www.corps-berlin.de/rss/aktuelles/0.xml