Discussion Board

3650 very quiet.

I have to strain to here anybody on my 3650 in all but the quietest of rooms. I even turned on the loudspeaker full volume and stuck it up to my ear just to hear the other person. Is this a unique experience, or does anybody else have this problem. My old 8260 was fine. I am not deaf, and strangley enough the earpiece seemed ok, though the volume was all the way up on that as well.

Nokia 3650 handset volume

Hello,

I'm having the same problem with my 3650.
    I wonder if there is a sortware fix so that the volume during a call can be increased above the "Max" setting?

I believe that the volume can be increased, as a bit of software I was using showed that the "User max volume setting" for the handset I was making, was only set at 50%, even when I turned the volume up to max to hear the other person.

I have used the loudspeaker too (Which is loud) to hear the conversation I am having. Bit of a nonsense though having to use the built in speaker and hold it up to your ear to hear the call in a noisy environment.

same problem with me too...

Guys..I share the same problem with you..

I have got a Nokia 6610 and the speech volume is very very low on it....i have set the volume to max using the button on the side....but the volume is still very low...cant hear the callers voice...when I am standing on a street or a crowded room....have to use the loudspeaker or the headset....
    i tried several user forums...but seems like this is problem with the phone models....

a software upgrade might help...try that out...