Discussion Board

Hybrid View

publish down ovi down and no info about planed maintenance

https://publish.ovi.com/
    Down at least 20 hours

store.ovi.com
    Down too just today

I hope that ovi staff will start notify his customers about planned maintenance.
    Twitter blog something else?????? Nothing?
    As the registered publishers we disserved at least something for 50euro!!!

Thx ovi staff

Regular Contributor

Re: publish down ovi down and no info about planed maintenance

In a reply to my post last week, Eric John did say that it would be down.

please know we have a release coming out on Monday (Publish will be brought down on Sunday in preparation) that will be delivering a number of fixes and enhancements to both the consumer and publisher experiences.

I found it on
    http://blog.ovi.com/
    But blog not worked couple hours.

I hope for better search engine

Regular Contributor

There was a email communication about it. If you have not received it, here is the email i received from OVI team.

It will be back again on Monday at 19:30 GMT. Waiting to see the enhancements

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Publisher,

We’ll be making updates and enhancements to Ovi Store and the Ovi Publisher tools this week that will require us to take these services offline:

Ovi Publish will undergo maintenance this Sunday, March 28, 2010 from 08:00 GMT until Monday, March 29, 2010 at 19:30 GMT, and will not be available to publishers.

Also, Ovi Store will undergo maintenance Monday, March 29, 2010 from 09:45 GMT until 19:30 GMT, and will not be available to users.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as we work to enhance the Ovi Publish & Ovi Store experience.

Should you have any questions regarding these updates, please contact Publisher Support at publishtoovi.support@nokia.com.

Sincerely,
    Ovi Support Team

Regular Contributor

Yes I got this email a week ago or something. Better than iTunes Connect and App Store that in the beginning was up and down all the time. :-) When I recieved the email I was hoping for some news about Qt, but no news about Qt on Ovi Store?

Quote Originally Posted by vinothg View Post
    There was a email communication about it. If you have not received it, here is the email i received from OVI team.

It will be back again on Monday at 19:30 GMT. Waiting to see the enhancements

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Publisher,

We’ll be making updates and enhancements to Ovi Store and the Ovi Publisher tools this week that will require us to take these services offline:

Ovi Publish will undergo maintenance this Sunday, March 28, 2010 from 08:00 GMT until Monday, March 29, 2010 at 19:30 GMT, and will not be available to publishers.

Also, Ovi Store will undergo maintenance Monday, March 29, 2010 from 09:45 GMT until 19:30 GMT, and will not be available to users.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as we work to enhance the Ovi Publish & Ovi Store experience.

Should you have any questions regarding these updates, please contact Publisher Support at publishtoovi.support@nokia.com.

Sincerely,
    Ovi Support Team
    I recieved it at monday after the ovi store was online