×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: ovi store bugs

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    305

    Exclamation ovi store bugs

    how fast you can get ovi store down??

    Every time I use ovi store app I end it with securewidgetui KERN-EXEC 3
    after some time.
    Sometimes it happend after 30 s or 5 minutes

  2. #2
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    1,098

    Re: ovi store bugs

    Hello xlazom00,

    In general the Symbian programming KERN-EXEC 3 panic is one of the most common
    error codes. Indeed not even popular to try catching by the programmers themselves.

    In application development there are, however, certain guidelines and ways to avoid
    and fix it.

    Thank you for bringing in your notes and feedback, I am sure the Ovi Store development
    team does appreciate them.

    Best Regards,
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR][I]Marko Lumivuori
    Technical Support
    +358 40 8019330
    [email]marko.lumivuori@nokia.com[/email][/I][/FONT]

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    305

    Re: ovi store bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by Maveric View Post
    Hello xlazom00,

    In general the Symbian programming KERN-EXEC 3 panic is one of the most common
    error codes. Indeed not even popular to try catching by the programmers themselves.

    In application development there are, however, certain guidelines and ways to avoid
    and fix it.

    Thank you for bringing in your notes and feedback, I am sure the Ovi Store development
    team does appreciate them.

    Best Regards,
    I´m developer too but a dont have great experience with your nokia maps. I don´t remeber if i ever saw kern exec 3 in nokia maps. Great work guys.
    But ovi store app looks like it base on widgets same like ngage store. And it´s slow engine. I know it s good idea but sorry but is slow on 5800 a n97. And i´m not talking about slowest client server comunication. Iam planning to look on ovi store communication for cathegory listing and if i see more than 10kB its will be funny.
    Ovi store forever

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    305

    Re: ovi store bugs

    I analyze ovi store traffic. And I see JSON.
    But I don't know Why is it so slow in czech republic.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    305

    Re: ovi store bugs

    Users reporting problem with downloading of conntent.

    As the publisher how can we response to reviews like this?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1

    Re: ovi store bugs

    bonjour a tous j ai un petit soucis j ai acheter un Nokia E71 et je voulais mettre ovi store sur mon PC sa marche mes quand sa l envois par sms sur mon tel je me connecte mes il me dis mot de passe incorrecte et utilisateur au aussi et pourtant je suis bien inscrit aider moi s.v.p merci

  7. #7
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,020

    Re: ovi store bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by xlazom00 View Post
    how fast you can get ovi store down??

    Every time I use ovi store app I end it with securewidgetui KERN-EXEC 3
    after some time.
    Sometimes it happend after 30 s or 5 minutes
    Hi,
    I have to admit that I didnt manage to kill it on my N97 mini yet.

    What phone are you on?
    The lines above are the best I have to offer.If anyone of you is of more advanced knowledge, I ask for your patience and understanding! - unknown arab poet
    http://www.tamoggemon.com - Symbian blog - Windows Phone blog
    My other blogs:
    webOS blog iPhone blog BlackBerry blog Samsung bada blog Android blog

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    305

    Re: ovi store bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by tamhanna View Post
    Hi,
    I have to admit that I didnt manage to kill it on my N97 mini yet.

    What phone are you on?
    it was easy to kill it on 5800 on previous versions of ovi store.
    From time to time I can get it down on 5800 on latest version too.
    I am just a common user

  9. #9
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    9,569

    Re: ovi store bugs

    Quote Originally Posted by loulou38320 View Post
    bonjour a tous j ai un petit soucis j ai acheter un Nokia E71 et je voulais mettre ovi store sur mon PC sa marche mes quand sa l envois par sms sur mon tel je me connecte mes il me dis mot de passe incorrecte et utilisateur au aussi et pourtant je suis bien inscrit aider moi s.v.p merci
    Google Translation: "Hello everyone I have a little trouble I have purchased a Nokia E71 and I wanted to ovi store on my PC if it's my walk through the items on my sms as I connect my I say incorrect password and user also yet I am enrolled thank you help me please"

    Nokia support in France (in case you are from France): http://www.nokia.fr/support/contactez-nous

Similar Threads

  1. Our content has been STOLEN from Ovi Store Client.
    By erichuang2008 in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2010-10-15, 00:00
  2. Demo app on OVI Store, user activates app through publisher's website, possible?
    By marksmithdev in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2010-03-28, 15:06
  3. Please use thread to Comment and Opinion Ovi Store Open 26th May 2009
    By jimgilmour1 in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2009-07-19, 19:50
  4. Suggestions for Ovi Store app.
    By svdwal in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-06-17, 19:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×