I can see that there finally is a possibility to publish for Maemo in Ovi Store! However, I do have a few questions on how to do it:
- Does Ovi Store use some kind of autobuilder as in maemo.org repository?
- Should the actual installable Debian file or a Debian source package like in Maemo Extras Assistant be submitted?
- In addition to submitting the separate icon(s), should it be included in the Debian file as in maemo.org repository?
- Should the app be "optified" manually or use the auto setting in the optify file in debian directory like in maemo.org repository?
- When will it be possible to submit paid content for Maemo?