×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Qt for N900

  1. #1
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    52

    Qt for N900

    Hi.

    I have coded some applications with windows Qt creator. Is there some tutorial page that can show how I run those applications in my N900?
    How I build,transfer and run those in my device?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24

    Re: Qt for N900

    Quote Originally Posted by slayv View Post
    Hi.

    I have coded some applications with windows Qt creator. Is there some tutorial page that can show how I run those applications in my N900?
    How I build,transfer and run those in my device?
    this could help you
    http://wiki.maemo.org/Qt4_Hildon

  3. #3
    Nokia Developer Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    46

    Re: Qt for N900


  4. #4
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    21.46 N 72.11 E
    Posts
    3,777

    Re: Qt for N900

    Quote Originally Posted by slayv View Post
    Hi.

    I have coded some applications with windows Qt creator. Is there some tutorial page that can show how I run those applications in my N900?
    How I build,transfer and run those in my device?
    Quote Originally Posted by vcsala View Post

    Getting started to MADDE on windows might help

    http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...DDE_on_Windows
    Pankaj Nathani
    www.croozeus.com

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    44

    Re: Qt for N900

    install Nokia Qt SDk, and check the help file for maemo

  6. #6
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,326

    Re: Qt for N900

    As you can see there are plenty of choices, but in case you will choose Nokia Qt SDK, there is getting started document
    http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.n...ia_Qt_SDK.html

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    1,998

    Re: Qt for N900

    Quote Originally Posted by raedbenz View Post
    install Nokia Qt SDk, and check the help file for maemo

    If you use Nokia Qt SDK you cannot run the application on N900. You will have to wait for the next firmware update. Which has been due for a long time.

  8. #8
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,326

    Re: Qt for N900

    Quote Originally Posted by kamalakshan View Post
    If you use Nokia Qt SDK you cannot run the application on N900.
    This is basically not true.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamalakshan View Post
    You will have to wait for the next firmware update. Which has been due for a long time.
    You can get the firmware update from this page
    http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/nokia_N900.php

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    1,998

    Re: Qt for N900

    Quote Originally Posted by divanov View Post
    This is basically not true.

    You can get the firmware update from this page
    http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/nokia_N900.php
    Thanks for the update.

    PR 1.2 was released today only. I had faced the issue when I tried to use the Qt SDK last week. So I believe the above information I provided was true to my knowledge till yesterday.

  10. #10
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,326

    Re: Qt for N900

    Quote Originally Posted by kamalakshan View Post
    I had faced the issue when I tried to use the Qt SDK last week. So I believe the above information I provided was true to my knowledge till yesterday.
    Before PR1.2 release it was possible to install Qt 4.6.2 on a device manually to fix version mismatch.

Similar Threads

  1. Qt for Symbian development resources
    By liuxg in forum [Archived] Qt General ( Qt技术)
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2011-01-26, 04:06
  2. automatic rotate screen on meamo
    By fily_love in forum Nokia N9
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2010-04-06, 08:37
  3. gsreamer-0.10-plugins-good+Phonon
    By niqt in forum Nokia N9
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2010-03-05, 09:56
  4. kinetic scrolling
    By stalep in forum Nokia N9
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2009-12-08, 12:41
  5. Senior QT Client Developer (Dublin, Ireland)
    By marynyc in forum News, Announcements and Job Listings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2009-06-02, 18:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •