Discussion Board

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Welcome to Ovi app wizard discussion board

Quote Originally Posted by alainrx8 View Post
    Hi Ung-Ping,

Like Olympio, I have just submited my app with success . Now I am waiting for the approbation.

Ung-Ping, just for my personnal knowlegde, what was the problem?
    I am not sure what was the exact problem. I think it is a backend issue. some configuration that we probably missed on day one. thanks for reporting the issue to us..

hello...i'm participating to "developers challenge" organised by Nokia Romania, with an application made with Ovi App Wizard and to get in the contest with this application is also required the developer code.I also have an account on publish.ovi.com but i don't know how or where to find this code. Can anyone help me? Thank you

I have a problem. I create a new rss app with ovi wizard and I published on ovi store. When I download and installed the app on my NOKIA N8 the app started but I not see nothing. I try to use other app of other users but not function. Seem that all the app creting with this tool not function correctly.
    Note that the app no crash, no error message but only a blank page. The app try to connect and then nothin news. Somone is able to help me please?

Hi guys and girls !
    I have a problem with Ovi app wizard !
    I 've created an Rss app with Ovi wizard and i published it, but for some reason the app in my nokia device shows only 5 posts from my wordpress blog that i am following the feed. And also it cant be updated with my recent posts . How's That?

I an new to all that, please help me!!!!!!!!!

Thx in advance!

hey guyzz.. I have a app of my site about information technology download it, it will save much time of you .http://store.ovi.com/content/90108

I have tried to use Ovi app Wizard. It´s fast and easy to use but I faced some problems also. My first two trying were mostly making mistakes and understanding. How can I delete those non published versions? Another thing is with RSS feed. I tried to change information after updating my web pages, but preview always show me all that old data besides new one, how can I preview the current one? I tried to send several e-mails to publishtoovi.support@nokia.com. Mail was received but no one ever answered. I think these problems are little ones, but need to be solved anyway. Nice, if someone could help me.

Quote Originally Posted by RigaK View Post
    I have tried to use Ovi app Wizard. It´s fast and easy to use but I faced some problems also. My first two trying were mostly making mistakes and understanding. How can I delete those non published versions? Another thing is with RSS feed. I tried to change information after updating my web pages, but preview always show me all that old data besides new one, how can I preview the current one? I tried to send several e-mails to publishtoovi.support@nokia.com. Mail was received but no one ever answered. I think these problems are little ones, but need to be solved anyway. Nice, if someone could help me.
    Heyz,

For ur first question: " I tried to change information after updating my web pages, but preview always show me all that old data besides new one"
    the Data is cached in the server so they always show the old data. Dont worry, cause when others dl the app, they will need to connect to internet to download the LATEST data instead of the OLD one.

Non published ones will NOT be deleted. In fact, some queries on this forum aready mentioned this problem, which Nokia Peeps dont bother since they dont earn our publishing fee i suppose. Well, its good we aready get a free publishing account with the option to earn revenue. anyways, hope ur app will be well-received.

Hi,
    I have successfully created and published few apps using your App Wizard. After this I have registered for a paid Ovi Store Publisher Account. How can I merge my existing AppWizard account with my new paid Ovi Publish account?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Tslv; 2011-04-27 at 14:38.

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by xharada View Post
    Hi,

Another question:
    How can I delete one application?

I started to develop one application, but after finish it I realized that I used the wrong e-mail to login in the wizard. I should use my publisher e-mail .

Resuming, now I'm using my publisher e-mail, and I want to delete the "under developement" application that it is stored in my other e-mail account.

[]s
    If you wish to delete unpublished applications, you will need to contact the Nokia Publisher Support Team who can do this on your behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Tslv View Post
    Hi,
    I have successfully created and published few apps using your App Wizard. After this I have registered for a paid Ovi Store Publisher Account. How can I merge my existing AppWizard account with my new paid Ovi Publish account?
    Thanks
    This is something the Nokia Publisher Support Team will have to do for you as well. Please email them and specify which account you'd like to merge your secondary account to.

Andrew
    Last edited by Andrew Nokia; 2011-08-25 at 18:59.