Discussion Board

Nokia Content Publishing Toolkit API Guide for Integrators document.

Hi

In the Help of Nokia Content Publishing Toolkit, I have found following message. But I can not find the software ncptcli.exe
    and document Nokia Content Publishing Toolkit API Guide for Integrators. Can anybody show me the link? Thanks!

Command line publishing tool is a separate application ncptcli.exe that can be used to do the same publish and modify operations as the UI without any user input beyond supplying the publishing profile and content files at the startup. Command line publishing tool is primarily meant to be used by other applications instead of human operators, so it is not discussed in detail in this help. For details about command line publishing tool, see Nokia Content Publishing Toolkit API Guide for Integrators document.

Br
    Zhang

Super Contributor
    Hi,

The command line tool comes with the NCPT 2.01 installation package. It's not available separately.

Best regards,
    V / Forum Nokia

Re: Nokia Content Publishing Toolkit API Guide for Integrators document.

Where is the link for Content Publishing tool.. pls reply soon. i'm frustrated in searching that...

Super Contributor

Re: Nokia Content Publishing Toolkit API Guide for Integrators document.

Quote Originally Posted by vbzu View Post
    Where is the link for Content Publishing tool.. pls reply soon. i'm frustrated in searching that...
    Post #2 of this thread has the answer.