I'm trying to start a MIDlet from another MIDlet as described here: http://library.forum.nokia.com/topic...AC6EDFA9A.html
Lets say my MIDlet is called MyMIDlet:
- MyMIDlet is installed an can be launched manually just fine
- the MIDlet is signed, putting it in the trusted third party domain
- the corresponsing JAR properties MIDlet-Name and MIDlet-Vandor are set correctly
- I tried to add "midlet-n=1" to the launch URL with no effect
Now on my N97 V21.2.045 when I call:
- no exception is thrown, the URL is validCode:platformRequest("localapp://jam/launch?midlet-name=MyMIDlet;midlet-vendor=Me);
- the call returns false, the request was not postponed until the MIDlet exits
- AND most importantly nothing happens?!
When I call:
- a CNFE is thrownCode:platformRequest("javaapp:midlet-name=MyMIDlet;midlet-vendor=Me);
Any ideas on how to get it working? I'm trying to avoid using the PushRegistry because the use case happens entirely on the device with no other third party involved.
I appreciate your help.
Thank you and regards,