Discussion Board

Thread: need help

need help

dear sir
    how can i add for example 10 points on a jpg picture in certtain location on the picture and draw lines connecting 4 of them
    this application will be on a server and the server will send it to the mobile
    the mobile will show this picture with the connected points
    could you send me the code as soon as possible ,since i need it to make a walk navigator application
    with best regard

Re: need help

Quote Originally Posted by souhir View Post
    dear sir
    how can i add for example 10 points on a jpg picture in certtain location on the picture and draw lines connecting 4 of them
    this application will be on a server and the server will send it to the mobile
    the mobile will show this picture with the connected points
    could you send me the code as soon as possible ,since i need it to make a walk navigator application
    with best regard

From the image object, you can get its Graphics instance using something like Graphics g=image.getGraphics();
    now you can use g.drawRoundRect(x,y,1,1) to mark different points and to join them by a line use g.drawLine(x,y,x1,y1).
    You can do this on the mobile clientside, just fetch the map from server (ref. to google map API useage example on Java codeexamples section at FN WIKI) as jpg and route data and map points in xml, then you can draw these map points and route using above on the mobile client itself.

thanks,
    Ekta
    Last edited by ektasrv; 2010-06-07 at 05:32.