Discussion Board

[Moved]Error when building

i create 1 project simple by cabide C++ but error,why ?

BLDMAKE ERROR: Directory "\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0\epoc32\"

bldmake returned with exit value = 1

message console

***Building project "xmen" for configuration "Emulator Debug (WINSCW) [S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0]"

***Printing environment variables modified from default:
    MWCSYM2INCLUDES=C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\MSL\MSL_C\MSL_Common\Include;C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\MSL\MSL_C\MSL_Win32\Include;C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\MSL\MSL_C\MSL_X86;C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\MSL\MSL_C++\MSL_Common\Include;+C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\MSL\MSL_Extras\MSL_Common\Include;C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\MSL\MSL_Extras\MSL_Win32\Include;C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\Win32-x86 Support\Headers\Win32 SDK;
    PATH=C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Tools\Command_Line_Tools;C:\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0\epoc32\tools;C:\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0\epoc32\gcc\bin;C:/Program Files/Nokia/Carbide.c++ v2.3/jre/bin/client;C:/Program Files/Nokia/Carbide.c++ v2.3/jre/bin;C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Tools\Command_Line_Tools;C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\;C:\Perl\site\bin;C:\Perl\bin;C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Bluetooth Software\;I:\ProgramFiles\QtCreator4_62\mingw\bin;C:\Program Files\Rational\common;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symbian\tools;C:\Program Files\CSL Arm Toolchain\bin
    =::=::\
    MWCINCLUDES=C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\MSL\MSL_C\MSL_Common\Include;C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\MSL\MSL_C\MSL_Win32\Include;C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\MSL\MSL_C\MSL_X86;C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\MSL\MSL_C++\MSL_Common\Include;+C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\MSL\MSL_Extras\MSL_Common\Include;C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\MSL\MSL_Extras\MSL_Win32\Include;C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.3\x86Build\Symbian_Support\Win32-x86 Support\Headers\Win32 SDK;
    EPOCROOT=\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0\
    NO_DEPENDENCIES=-nd
    MAKE=make -j 4

Working Directory: F:/BufferSource/xmen/group

***Invoking bldmake command
    perl.exe -S bldmake.pl bldfiles winscw
    WARNING: EPOCROOT does not specify an existing directory
    warning: "C:\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0\epoc32\tools\GCCEV6.bsf" Invalid BSF specification - customization restricted to ARMV5, ABIv2 and valid BSF platforms
    warning: "C:\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0\epoc32\tools\GCCEV6T2.bsf" Invalid BSF specification - customization restricted to ARMV5, ABIv2 and valid BSF platforms
    warning: "C:\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0\epoc32\tools\GCCEV7A.bsf" Invalid BSF specification - customization restricted to ARMV5, ABIv2 and valid BSF platforms
    BLDMAKE ERROR: Directory "\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0\epoc32\" does not exist

=== BLDMAKE Command failed with error code 1 ===
    ***Stopping. Check the Problems view or Console output for errors.

***Errors were detected in build. See the Problems or Console view for details.

Total Time: 2 sec

Re: S60 5th Cabide C++ Error

i have the same question..
    me too..
    what can i do ?

Re: [Moved]Error when building

working space and SDk must in the same device.

Nokia Developer Champion

Quote Originally Posted by wcx327038192 View Post
    me too..
    what can i do ?
    You can cross check the post # 2 in
    http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...ld-the-project!

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by wcx327038192 View Post
    me too..
    what can i do ?
    And how is it connected with Qt Mobility project where it was originally posted? I have moved this thread to the Symbian tools and SDK for now.

Please give details, else its hard for anybody to help you even if they want to for lack of information. Some help with that can be found in http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...lp_for_dummies

Check step by step http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph..._Symbian_OS%3F if you have configured your environment correctly.

Nokia Developer Champion

Configure environment for WINSCW command line and then see what happens

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by somnathbanik View Post
    Configure environment for WINSCW command line and then see what happens
    Please note that the poster is using carbide to build his project. This configuration that you suggest is mainly for somebody who is building for winscw using commandline

On second closer look at your error, can you confirm that your workspace and SDK are on the same drive? I think they are not, which could be one of the causes if not the cause.

Working Directory: F:/BufferSource/xmen/group

***Invoking bldmake command
    perl.exe -S bldmake.pl bldfiles winscw
    WARNING: EPOCROOT does not specify an existing directory
    warning: "C:\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0\epoc32\tools\GCCEV6.bsf" Invalid BSF specification - customization restricted to ARMV5, ABIv2 and valid BSF platforms
    Note: These details are covered in the link that I have provided you as step-by-step instructions.