Discussion Board

payment and sales report questions

Is there anyone else who receive the sales payment of April,2010.I received the payment invoice on last friday,but the payment has not transferred to my bank account ,i want to why?And i didn't never receive the invoice in the previous payment.

The other question is that mybe there is somethig wrong with my sales report.Because I saw the sale had added 27 in ovi home mage,but i didn't find this 27 sales in the reports item of each day.why?if ovi data is wrong in these days?

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: payment and sales report questions

Hello Yabin,

Please contact the Publisher Support Team at PublishtoOvi.Support@nokia.com with your company name so we can investigate further as to why you have not receive your payments. It might be an issue with your banking information.

Please be advised that the reporting data in the Publish to Ovi Intake system is currently experiencing issues. We are working diligently at implementing necessary system changes to repopulate the data in order to restore full functionality.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further inquiries on this issue, please feel free to contact the Publisher Support Team anytime.

Best regards,
    OviAndrew
    Ovi Store Publisher Support
    http://publish.ovi.com/ [^] [^]

Promote your Ovi Store App on the web now!
    http://promotions.ovi.com/omt [^] [^]