Discussion Board

Exclamation ShoutCastEngine Project

Hi to all,

I'm trying to compile the ShoutCastEngine Project, which I had download the source code from the link: http://1102810668949668506-a-1802744...attredirects=0. I saw new folder named as pls which contains some list .pls files, I cant able to open the .pls files too. Can any explain what .pls will do.
    The app get compiled in Emulator Mode, But while using Phone Release, it throws list of errors:

1.In member function `TInt CShoutcastStream::GetAacFrameInfo(const TUint8*, TInt, TAudioFrameInfo&)

2.In member function `void CShoutcastStream::ParseResponseFromServerL()

3.In member function `TInt CShoutcastStream::ReadRequestHelperDone()

4.In member function `TInt CShoutcastStream::GetAacFrameInfo(const TUint8*, TInt, TAudioFrameInfo&)

5.parse error ShoutcastEngine

6.33:[In file included from /Symbian/Carbide/workspace/S60InternetRadio_419] ShoutcastEngine

Can any one help to sort it out this errors

Thanks in Advance.

Question Fatal error in ShoutCastEngine Project

Hi to all,

Now i can able to compile the app, but my problem is that, its gives Error while installing to phone: Fatal error: [Unknown] While installing in the Remote Device.

Re: Fatal error in ShoutCastEngine Project

Quote Originally Posted by jameskittu View Post
    Hi to all,

Now i can able to compile the app, but my problem is that, its gives Error while installing to phone: Fatal error: [Unknown] While installing in the Remote Device.
    Have you tried installing the default sis provided with the project. Observe if you receive the same error.

Quote Originally Posted by kamalakshan View Post
    Have you tried installing the default sis provided with the project. Observe if you receive the same error.
    Yeah i tried installing the default .sis file in the project which works fine.And when i try to compile also its get compiled, but while installing in the Remote Device its coming as Error while installing to phone: Fatal error: [Unknown] & also i tried in my device where it coming as Unable to install.

One more thing i have noticed that the default .sis file in the project is in 16KB where after i Compile the project in Phone release it came into 143KB. I dont what was the reason

Quote Originally Posted by jameskittu View Post
    Yeah i tried installing the default .sis file in the project which works fine.And when i try to compile also its get compiled, but while installing in the Remote Device its coming as Error while installing to phone: Fatal error: [Unknown] & also i tried in my device where it coming as Unable to install.

One more thing i have noticed that the default .sis file in the project is in 16KB where after i Compile the project in Phone release it came into 143KB. I dont what was the reason
    Which device were you trying?

Quote Originally Posted by kamalakshan View Post
    Which device were you trying?
    I'm using Nokia 5530 for testing.