Discussion Board

recording the downlink

Hi,

i am developing answering machine (CS calls) application on 3rd FP2 and i am using APS to play audio messages on the uplink, but i did not find any way to record the downlink by APS. rather i found this http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...8&postcount=26 on the forum, so seems that i just cannot do this.

i can record downlink by using CMdaAudioInputStream, but if i record downlink and then i try to play again on uplink by APS, application crashes.

I found solutions to have both recording/playing by CMdaAudioInputStream/CMdaAudioOutputStream, which are based on priority settings, but they are just in local, not by other party of call.

I wonder if there is a way to record APS downlink or to record solve issue of record downlink by CMdaAudioInputStream and then play in uplink

I don't need that everything is made in full duplex way, i can even first play then record and vice-versa...

Re: recording the downlink

Quote Originally Posted by alxster View Post
    Hi,

i am developing answering machine (CS calls) application on 3rd FP2 and i am using APS to play audio messages on the uplink, but i did not find any way to record the downlink by APS. rather i found this http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...8&postcount=26 on the forum, so seems that i just cannot do this.

i can record downlink by using CMdaAudioInputStream, but if i record downlink and then i try to play again on uplink by APS, application crashes.

I found solutions to have both recording/playing by CMdaAudioInputStream/CMdaAudioOutputStream, which are based on priority settings, but they are just in local, not by other party of call.

I wonder if there is a way to record APS downlink or to record solve issue of record downlink by CMdaAudioInputStream and then play in uplink

I don't need that everything is made in full duplex way, i can even first play then record and vice-versa...
    Have you done this ?

If yes how?