Discussion Board

Thread: Profile?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Profile?

Slightly related to the search thing - I wanted to try the alternative way, and see if I can access my posts from my profile... I can not, since the button/link seems to be gone.

Other profile thing: I also tried to modify this nice table tennis bat avatar, however I could not really find the way (OK, I have not spent more than 2-3 minutes with trying)
    Related thing: I found that I could make them disappear (show avatars/signatures/images thing somewhere), but actually they refused to disappear (the setting was saved correctly, I can toggle it back and forth).

Super Contributor

Re: Profile?

I also unable to find that new avatar .

How can I set my avatar that I don't know.

I donot get any option there in my profile.

There is a hint in #5 of parallel thread, http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...r-contributors

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    Slightly related to the search thing - I wanted to try the alternative way, and see if I can access my posts from my profile... I can not, since the button/link seems to be gone.
    Can anyone tell me how to access my previous posts & check the status of that. Here I don't see any option.
    Regards,
    Sunitha.M

Click on your user name and look at the available options (may be different from what I see). At least clicking on "View profile" will take you to a page with forum options, including a list of your own threads. "View forum posts" is another possible option.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Regular Contributor

But why it is showing only the posts I posted from today ?
    What about my previous posts ? Have they been deleted ? or how can I check them too ?
    Regards,
    Sunitha.M

You could check on your subscribed posts list (Also some discussion boards could have a filter below to show only today, this week etc..havent checked when writing this..but guessing

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil View Post
    You could check on your subscribed posts list (Also some discussion boards could have a filter below to show only today, this week etc..havent checked when writing this..but guessing
    I have checked it....but couldn't find any option to set the filter similar to that.....
    Regards,
    Sunitha.M

Quote Originally Posted by sunitha.m13 View Post
    I have checked it....but couldn't find any option to set the filter similar to that.....
    Sorry about suggesting that without really checking. But this issue seems to be connected to the search issue raised by Wizard http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...Search-is-dead

Quote Originally Posted by sunitha.m13 View Post
    I could get a more realistic list when I went to my account, subscribed posts, rather than go to my profile and do 'see all posts' which showed me only three or so.

Nokia Developer Champion

I also noticed that the text boxes on the profile happen to 'eat' the line breaks when the browser displays the profile page.

For example, in the 'short bio' text box (or any), if I want to make an item list, putting one item on each line, they get collapsed in one line only when the page is displayed.

Luis