I have installed Qt in my PC with these steps:
* Setting up S60 development environment
* Download and install Carbide C++ : Carbide C++
After installing the Carbide C++ Configure the environment for WINSCW from Start->programs->carbide C++->Configure environment for WINSCW.
* Download Active Perl-5.6.1 build 658
* S60 platform SDK( 3rd edition or 5th edition) : S60 SDK
After installing the SDK it will ask for installation of the CSL ARM tool-chain Automatically.
* Download Open C/C++ : open C
* Download Application TRK : AppTRK
Download the sis file as per your device edition and install it to your device.
* Download the Qt SDK for the Symbian device. : Qt for S60
Click on the LGPL and download Qt libraries 4.6.2 for Symbian. Install the above SDK, it will automatically detect the S60 SDK which will have Qt support.
* After installing the Qt SDK open the folder where the Qt is installed. This Qt folder will contains
the file qt_demos.sis. Install this file to your device.
* Now download and install Qt SDK for Windows* from the Qt for Windows.
This will also install Qt creator.
* Make sure that all SDK you installed on the same drive.
When I finished, I try to run an application. In run settings, when I press Add button I don't find the " in symbian emulator". What is the reason?