I have a tryal program for a tv remote. IT works but the range sucks. I think this is because it was never ment to be used for TVs.
the fix. If I take off the dark black lens on the side covering the little dideos on the side it is almost 2 time as good.
the qusetion is can I replace one with a new bigger one out of a TV remote to get more range.
I think its the bottom one that sends. if so I need to find witch wires to solder to. theres like 5 or 6 of them going to two little didoes. the one in my TV has only two going to it.
I put a Volt meter across the TV one and got .225 AC not sure witch one to check on the phone, to see if it just sends less power.
If anyone can come up with a fix(maybe a little board to solder in someware) I would pay and I think alot of others would to.
oh yeah I have a 3650