Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

How to display image full screen by the application running in the background

Hi,
    I made an application which is running in the background. A Predefined mobile number(PDN) is set in that application. This PDN is the phone number of another mobile. When PDN calls to the Mobile where my application is installed, it auto receives the call without any sound, but the display is changed. To prevent this I take a screenshot of the phone and cover the display when it auto answers the call. I take the screenshot perfectly and store in phone memory. But now there is problem.......... How can I display the screenshot image in full screen by the application which is running in the background only at the time of auto answer? Is it possible? Please give me proper suggestion on that. I am waiting for your help.

Thanks in advance,
    Gunajit

Regular Contributor

Re: How to display image full screen by the application running in the background

Draw the image on window and bring to foreground, i hope that solves your problem..

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: How to display image full screen by the application running in the background

Hi gunajit9,

I personally do not think that your approach as you have described it with displaying the full screen screenshot is a good one. Sure I do not know the whole application, but it sounds weird to me...

Anyway if you want to do it - use directly the RWindow class. Check this for details: http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/Graphics_in_EXE

BR
    STeN

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by keerthi.ck06 View Post
    Draw the image on window and bring to foreground, i hope that solves your problem..
    You mean I have to draw the screenshot as background of my application at the time of auto-answer and bring the application to the foreground with full screen.