Discussion Board

Reports/Statistics problem, please Nokia help

Hello,

I'm having a serious problem, already emailed to OVI support, but no answer. So I'll repeat it here.

My app was published Friday last week. The statistics show no sales, who knows, it is not impossible that it didn't sell ANY (however unlikely).
    However, I bought one myself the first day (through operator billing), it is my my first app in OVI Store and I had to try, that's understandable.

So there has been at least one sale, but it doesn't show in the estimates, 6 days after, which makes me suspicious, to say the least. I could accept disappointing sales, even none at all, but in these conditions I'm very confused.

I have to quickly mention another problem that may be related (just a supposition): the public name of publisher for the product (the one the customer sees on the OVI page, like this: "by: [name]") is my own name, which is wrong, I asked OVI to change it to publisher name (my company, the name my OVI publisher account is) and they told me two days ago that it had been changed, but it still hasn't been updated.

Please Nokia, help. I've already sent emails explaining this problem. Many thanks.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Reports/Statistics problem, please Nokia help

ok, so did you get reply, or didn't you get reply. You are saying that "they told me two days ago that it had been changed", so that sounds like me that you get some replies from them.

for the reports, you could maybe check older threads on the topic, it appears that when a content is published, it takes around a week before the reports are showing. anyway, you might get some indication on checking the device list..

I had got a reply about the publisher name problem as seen by the customer ("2 days ago" indeed when I posted my message), but no reply on the reports issue.
    Anyway, it turns out that the reports issue was not an issue, you are right, the reports have appeared, one week after. And some people even actually bought my app :-)

Still, the publisher name problem has not been fixed.

Thank you.

Nokia Developer Moderator

For the publicer id, you might want to re-try the email communications, also do specify excatly what and where is wrong.