Discussion Board

How to unlock a Nokia 3650

I'm planning to purchase a Nokia 3650, however, I plan on using it when I get back to Indonesia. Does the phone work in Indonesia? If it does, how does one obtain the code to unlock the phone? Thanks in advance.

Eric

Banned

Re: How to unlock a Nokia 3650

Quote Originally Posted by MAE001 View Post
    I'm planning to purchase a Nokia 3650, however, I plan on using it when I get back to Indonesia. Does the phone work in Indonesia? If it does, how does one obtain the code to unlock the phone? Thanks in advance.

Eric
    You can unlock your mobile using unlock code...you can get the unlock code here /* URL removed */ It provides unlock code and instructions...
    Last edited by ltomuta; 2009-12-30 at 14:56.

Nokia Developer Moderator

I'm rather sure after 6 years 7 months and 29 days the original query person have propably go the device unlocked..

Super Contributor

But if somebody else finds it via google?

Lucian, if the link wasnt illegal, I would have left it alone!
    The lines above are the best I have to offer.If anyone of you is of more advanced knowledge, I ask for your patience and understanding! - unknown arab poet
    http://www.tamoggemon.com - Symbian blog - Windows Phone blog
    My other blogs:
    webOS blog iPhone blog BlackBerry blog Samsung bada blog Android blog

Nokia Developer Moderator

Whether the thing is illegal or simply a breack of the contract between the end-user and the operator which provided the subsidised locked phone, Nokia (and Nokia supported forums) are not supporting such discussions. Nor discussions about unbranding for that matter.

And as you said, if one can easily find such services using Google, what's the need for these spam messages?
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite