Discussion Board

Thread: N72 problems

N72 problems

hi, the N72 set i have, started behaving in a very awkward manner from the past month or so.. it wud restart on its own and the keys dont function the way they are supposed to. infact now, they dont even allow me to command them coz the screen keeps on fluctuating between the music player and the message boz 1000 times in a minute! i thought the problem was because i had left my cell somewhere around water.. the nokia care centre told me the boot IC needs to be changed. my sim card is getting rejected in all other handsets at home! the only one it could fit in was a nokia 6085 yesterday. and the phone started fluctuating its screen light today many times even though it was not being in use for a long time. can u please read the symptoms and help me out? should i go buy a new phone or try getting this one alive!

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: N72 problems

Welcome to the Forum Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/