Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Compilation condition in .pkg file or single pkg from multiple pkg for a merged code.

Hi Champs,

I have two source code lite and full, i wanted to merge the code and did it using compilation condition with macros but i have a problem in pkg. problem is i have two different pkg files both are not common so what i want, is it possible to tel the compiler to take this pkg for this build like anything..

Otherwise i can run a batch file to single .pkg before building and creating sis file.. so how can i run my batch file to copy some file before its going to build.. some body please help me i dont know how to run batch before build process starts..

thanks and regards,
    Keerthi.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Compilation condition in .pkg file or single pkg from multiple pkg for a merged c

.pkg format does not support compile-time conditions.
    For copying files, you can use PRJ_EXPORTS in the bld.inf file - it works for both Carbide.c++ and command-line.
    For running a batch file from Carbide.c++, you can use Project/Properties, Builders, New... there you can add anything you want, and order the build steps with Up/Down.

Regular Contributor

Re: Compilation condition in .pkg file or single pkg from multiple pkg for a merged c

thank you so much wizard will check and let you know..

Regular Contributor

then what is the solution if i have multiple pkg files.. how can i use single pkg which i want..

Nokia Developer Moderator

I do not really understand that part of the question.
    Actually the SIS Builder (somewhere in Project/Properties, Carbide.c++, I do not have it running now) is capable of building any number of .pkg files, if that is what you are asking.

Regular Contributor

thanks wizard i was confused thanks for reminding me.. thats what i wanted to do..