Discussion Board

Question # of units distributed through Ovi doesn't match my stats - why?

Hi there!

Have just started to manage a paid app in Ovi store as well as a trial one. The trial includes built-it-app technology to be upgraded to a full version. Also, there're my own stats allowing for me to know the exact number of licenses purchased.

THE PROBLEM IS that number of purchased units that's been displayed in Reports section of Ovi back office is NOT the same as my stats tell. Ovi figures are approx. 10% MORE than the ones I measure by myself.

I don't believe that's a bug of my app, cos everything was checked multiple times by developers and works in a sustain mode for Android. Did anyone experience the same? What can be a reason?

Thanks!

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: # of units distributed through Ovi doesn't match my stats - why?

could it be that some of the users downlosing the app, are not registerig it ?, or that some users for some reason download it twice etc.

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: # of units distributed through Ovi doesn't match my stats - why?

Quote Originally Posted by yes.marraques View Post
    Hi there!

Have just started to manage a paid app in Ovi store as well as a trial one. The trial includes built-it-app technology to be upgraded to a full version. Also, there're my own stats allowing for me to know the exact number of licenses purchased.

THE PROBLEM IS that number of purchased units that's been displayed in Reports section of Ovi back office is NOT the same as my stats tell. Ovi figures are approx. 10% MORE than the ones I measure by myself.

I don't believe that's a bug of my app, cos everything was checked multiple times by developers and works in a sustain mode for Android. Did anyone experience the same? What can be a reason?

Thanks!
    Please email publishtoovi.support@nokia.com with details of your application name and link and they will investigate further for you.