Discussion Board

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb 2nd FP 2 s60 sdk for carbide c++ ?

hi everyone ı need 2nd FP 2 s60 sdk for carbide c++.I looked to tool and archive but ı didnt find it for carbide c++.
    Where can ı find it ? Can anyone give a link for download ??

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: 2nd FP 2 s60 sdk for carbide c++ ?

This question was answered more than 11 hours ago, in your older thread: http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...30-development

Yes ı realize it after post new thread sorry and thank u.

But ı want a question I found carbide c++ v1.2 express edition.I install perl after sdk after carbide c++.And open new s60 gui project put a label on form and build my project ı get error.Then ı delete label on form so build it and run .my applcation run in emulator.Why do this.

I realize there are no sis file after running and ı didnt save my project because save button is disable.Have u ever get error like this ?

S60 forms and dialogs are following strict rules about what you can put them and where - they are not like Windows forms/dialogs where you can put anything anywhere.
    The emulator and the telephone uses two different set of executables, that is why there is no .sis file after compiling and running your project in the emulator. You have to switch "active configuration" in the Project menu to "Phone release" (presumably ARMI and Thumb are both available, UREL)
    I am not sure about the Save button stuff. Note that saving applies to the currently active window, so it is normal that you can not save in the project tree, or the output windows in the bottom region. Your project is probably saved anyway, Carbide.c++ tends to save everything before compiling your code and before exit. Perhaps it already asked you about it.

wizard_hu u alwalys replied my question thank u for ths.I will try again developing basic application with carbide c++ v 1.2 for example put a label and write it text hello word.if it run corectly there is no problem but if ı have error can u connect my pc with teamwiever programme for solving my problem on my pc with ı am looking.

Can u do this wizard_hu ?
    Thanks everytihng...

Quote Originally Posted by goktoure View Post
    wizard_hu u alwalys replied my question thank u for ths.I will try again developing basic application with carbide c++ v 1.2 for example put a label and write it text hello word.if it run corectly there is no problem but if ı have error can u connect my pc with teamwiever programme for solving my problem on my pc with ı am looking.

Can u do this wizard_hu ?
    Thanks everytihng...
    Well, wouldnt it be better if you discuss your problems here, so that somebody else having the same problem can refer to your thread and learn from it?? (I think thats what a forum serves its purpose)

ok you are right but ı bored for carbide c++ problems ı want to develeop application my nokia 6630.So that someone connect my pc and solve my problem when someone solving my problem ı wiil get video what someone do and ı will put video here everybody can learn and someone who solve my problem can tell the problems here...

Please everyone ı need someone to solve my problem with connect my pc.Or say me a way for solving ı must develop app to 6630 :(

ok you are right but ı bored for carbide c++ problems ı want to develeop application my nokia 6630.So that someone connect my pc and solve my problem when someone solving my problem ı wiil get video what someone do and ı will put video here everybody can learn and someone who solve my problem can tell the problems here...

Please everyone ı need someone to solve my problem with connect my pc.Or say me a way for solving ı must develop app to 6630 :(
    Must also add that there are quite a lot of them in the wiki on how use carbide tutorials. If followed correctly, chances of errors minimize. You could try to check on them too.

do you want to solve my problem man ?

I also support Neil's suggestion about discussing problems here, this is why these boards exist.
    For your convenience here are the videos he has mentioned: http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...raining_Videos - they are quite old, which is a good thing for you, because Carbide.c++ 1.2 (what you are using), and Carbide.c++ 1.3 (what the videos are about) are very similar.

do you want to solve my problem man ?
    Ofcourse, if you post your problem and if I know I will try to help you out, else, there are lots of talented and helpful developers who will be glad to help...but for starters, you should detail out the problem here rather than seek personalized or private help :)

I open 2nd Ed. GUI application with UI designer in carbide c++ v 1.2 then it opened.You can see it in picture.I didnt put any control from palet.I built my project and ı get error.
    Error is : Severity and Description Path Resource Location Creation Time Id
    undefined identifier 'R_TRY1_L\u00DDST_BOX_L\u00DDST_BOX' TRY1/src TRY1ListBox.cpp line 216 1279218283925 137

What is my problem how can ı run my project.

İmage link Please look

https://www.yousendit.com/directDown...experience=bas

As a challenge you use Turkish locale? The special i characters (the capital one with a dot and the lower case one without the dot) are not compatible with the Symbian SDK-s, replace them with the Latin variant.
    It is a good idea to switch Windows into English locale when working with Carbide and Symbian.

when I create this project I only write project name.Project name is TRY1.Then carbide c++ prepare solition so I didnt write anythink.I only built it and I try to run but I get error.

Which i character I must replace.or what must I do exactly ?

Hmm, perhaps it is not Turkish. According to the code chart, http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0080.pdf, 0xDD is an Y character with an accent.
    Anyway, if you look at the identifier "R_TRY1_L\u00DDST_BOX_L\u00DDST_BOX", you will see that these \u00DD-s are replacing I-s: R_TRY1_LIST_BOX_LIST_BOX would be the proper identifier.
    As a first attempt you could try visiting line 216 of TRY1ListBox.cpp, and check what it contains.