Discussion Board

My One month old FAULTY 3410 !

Hello ! I have had my 3410 for a month on contract with 02 ! And it is ALREADY faulty ! when i load up a game called munkiki's castles it load and say level 0 and he'll just drop into water ( Good game huh ? ) . Now most of my friends who have this phone have all got the same problem ! Now ive read in another question and it said upgrading the firmare will fix it ! how do i do this ? would it be for free as my phone is ONLY a MONTH ! old ? I would appriciate your answers ! thankyou for reading .

Re: My One month old FAULTY 3410

I am also a Nokia 3410 user and had that problem but i kept rebooting the phone using *4720# or *3370#. U can also try restarting the game by pressin the * to go into the game menu and select restart level. If this doesnot work try the above methods. I was also wondering if u can help me to find the Sim Tool Kit Class of the 3410 coz i have a sim card that requires sim toolkit class 2+ or 3 to access the Message and Email sending features. I wopuld greatly appreciate ur help.

Upgrading ur firmware should be free as long as u take it to carphone warehouse and as long as u r a club nokia member as well.

From Sacha.....

Still doesn't fix my problem

Sorry cant help you there mate . i've tried all of them and the game will still drop me into water ! is there a wap site or something where i can download a different version of the game ? . And also I am a club Nokia member if i go to a nokia repair centre will they update my firmare there ? as one is right near me ( in Hayes )