Discussion Board

Question Can flash lite capture the screen and store the result in .jpg or .bmp ?

Hi,my friends
    Can flash lite capture the screen and store the result in .jpg or .bmp ?or flash lite can realize function like doodleing or painting and save the result into the phone memory card?Any suggestion or codes will be appreciated!

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: Can flash lite capture the screen and store the result in .jpg or .bmp ?

Quote Originally Posted by zhanghequan View Post
    Hi,my friends
    Can flash lite capture the screen and store the result in .jpg or .bmp ?or flash lite can realize function like doodleing or painting and save the result into the phone memory card?Any suggestion or codes will be appreciated!
    Hi Zhanghequan,
    Sorry to say that pure Flash lite Actionscript doesnt have any API to store bitmaps or capture screens but obviously, u can go for 3rd party tools like Janus Symbian or Kuneri Lite . Search them in google and u will find out what m talking about.

Best Regards,
    SajiSoft

Hi sajisoft,
    Thank your for your reply!I'm a student and a fresh man to mobile development. I have another question ,could you do me a favor? I have installed the kunerilite and the test of environment set up is ok. I download all exmaples from the http://wiki.kunerilite.net/index.php...n_Page.However ,these samples can not run in my 5800w.It displays: "Expired certificated“. I don't know why . could you provide me some samples using kunerilite with s60 5th or links?

Nokia Developer Champion

Hi zhanghequan,
    I'm a student and a fresh man to mobile development.
    Good.Welcome to mobile development!
    "Expired certificated“
    This is simply a SIS Signing issue.What u have to do is to self sign the SIS files again. Now,what is signing a sis and how to self sign ? read here:
    How_to_guide_for_creating/signing_sis_files
    Actually, in self signing you have to create a certificate (using makekeys.exe) and then sign ur sis with this certificate (using signsis.exe).Both of these executeable are included in the Nokia S60 3rd/5th edition SDKs. If u dont want to download huge SDKs then simply download these two tools from here:
    Download makekeys.exe from here (it will create .cer and .key file)
    GUI SIS SIGNING TOOL (it will take .cer, .key and sis file and give u a signed sis file)

Hope it helps..

Best Regards,
    SajiSoft

Hi sajisoft,thanks a lot .However,I had to begin to learn Qt because of the limitation of flash lite on the mobile now .