Discussion Board

Thread: response

response

I've sent an email to publish support exactly 15 days ago about last month payment which i didnt not received (despite getting the invoice and remmitance notice) and still no answer (sent a follow-up email 4 days ago also and still no answer).

and what about all the 0 sales which are still not solved COME ON...... i have one products that sales for 3 euros it shows 87 sales and only 17 euros profit because of all those 0 sales which are also mixed in countrys that has sales and then with the bug u cant know if there are some there that is also 0 or not.

Super Contributor

Re: response

Hi Shai,
    what do you expect. This is Nokia - a company which has been paying me to the wrong account for ages...

All the best
    Tam Hanna
    The lines above are the best I have to offer.If anyone of you is of more advanced knowledge, I ask for your patience and understanding! - unknown arab poet
    http://www.tamoggemon.com - Symbian blog - Windows Phone blog
    My other blogs:
    webOS blog iPhone blog BlackBerry blog Samsung bada blog Android blog

tamhanna i dont appriciate your tone you always take stabs at nokia.
    A. nokia and ovi team are not one of the same.
    B. im not bitching about nokia for the sake of bitching about it this thread was ment to give notice to the ovi team incase they missed my email (not just to bitch)
    C. i like nokia i think they are very good company , responsible , eco friendly , workers friendly , good handsets (i dont care what any says N97 works for me like a charm and i like resistance screens way more than capcasive but i guess the world dont agree with me)

Super Contributor

Hi shaai,
    I fully agree - most of Nokia works really well.

But their payment system is confusing to say the least. And this frustrates people like me...
    The lines above are the best I have to offer.If anyone of you is of more advanced knowledge, I ask for your patience and understanding! - unknown arab poet
    http://www.tamoggemon.com - Symbian blog - Windows Phone blog
    My other blogs:
    webOS blog iPhone blog BlackBerry blog Samsung bada blog Android blog

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by shaii View Post
    I've sent an email to publish support exactly 15 days ago about last month payment which i didnt not received (despite getting the invoice and remmitance notice) and still no answer (sent a follow-up email 4 days ago also and still no answer).

and what about all the 0 sales which are still not solved COME ON...... i have one products that sales for 3 euros it shows 87 sales and only 17 euros profit because of all those 0 sales which are also mixed in countrys that has sales and then with the bug u cant know if there are some there that is also 0 or not.
    Dear shaii,

I'm wondering if your question was answered by the Ovi Store Publisher Support team. If not, please send another email to publishtoovi.suppport@nokia.com and address it to me (OviPen). I will look into the issue.
    Regarding the Ovi Store report issue, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. However, the invoice and remmitance notice should still be correct.

Hi
    We are in a similar position as Shaii, i.e. problem with reports showing 'zero value' sales, which we reported 3 weeks ago.
    Now I'm more concerned about this siituation as we noticed a serious discrepancy invoice/remitance in latest payment received, and that the payment for this month has not been received either (same as Shaii we got invoice, but no transfer)
    So definitely I'm starting to doubt the assertion that 'invoice/remmitance should still be correct....' as we are seeing differently.
    The Ovi Support team has been very diligent in responding, but after almost a month of dealing with different ocurrences of problems we have no solutions in sight and the problems are just adding up. It would be great if we could have a more expedite solution to these delicate issues.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poly View Post
    Hi
    We are in a similar position as Shaii, i.e. problem with reports showing 'zero value' sales, which we reported 3 weeks ago.
    Now I'm more concerned about this siituation as we noticed a serious discrepancy invoice/remitance in latest payment received, and that the payment for this month has not been received either (same as Shaii we got invoice, but no transfer)
    So definitely I'm starting to doubt the assertion that 'invoice/remmitance should still be correct....' as we are seeing differently.
    The Ovi Support team has been very diligent in responding, but after almost a month of dealing with different ocurrences of problems we have no solutions in sight and the problems are just adding up. It would be great if we could have a more expedite solution to these delicate issues.
    Thanks
    I don't have any problem with bank transfer, But my company is in EU